пятница, 17 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SHIRDI SAI BABA SATCHARITRA IN TELUGU

Chapter 6 audio is incomplete ji. I developed this tool myselves just for the cause of making typing easier and quicker. May Saibaba bless all of us and guide us at all times. Ananth April 22, at Nagalakshmi Nimishakavi January 1, at 2: I would also like to listen when my network is offline. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. shirdi sai baba satcharitra in telugu

Uploader: Tygogis
Date Added: 15 December 2014
File Size: 5.14 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 36873
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





shirdi sai baba satcharitra in telugu

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Prasanna June 11, at 6: This is soo good.

Shanti September 2, at 4: I am a housemaker and even though I am busy in work, I never loose my concentration at all. Ananth April 22, at All Sai Satcharitra chapters present on this page are free to be used by anyone to their heart's content.

I found this audio link for ch6. Reading the text makes me feel so good. Sir off late the parayanams have not been loading well can you just check I need to listen to the 5 the day today I do it on daily basis kindly help.

Shri Shirdi Saibaba Satcharitra Parayanam - Telugu

Sheila June 14, at Rakesh December 6, at 3: Thank you so much for uploading these. Chapter 51 does not contain text. I would also like to listen when my network is offline. I think it is good to have a single file as a book to study… Can u please provide us a single file Thanks in advance Jai Sai Ram.

Please upload them again. Ramachandra May 20, at 1: Shri Saibaba Satcharitra Parayanam is meant to be made in eight days, starting on a Thursday and ending by the next Thursday. This is my third time that I have started listening to Sai Satcharitha.

shirdi sai baba satcharitra in telugu

Please accept gratitudes from the bottom of my heart. Parayana shall be culminated by Harathi to Baba. Below are the chapters organized in an order, to read for 7 consecutive days ending with Chapter 51 on 8th day Thursday.

If you still happen to find any mistakes in any of the chapters, please let me know with full details. Your email address will not be published.

Nagalakshmi Nimishakavi January 1, at 2: Shashi Priya February 1, at 2: Divine authors of Satcharitra have organized chapters to maintain a proper flow in the lifetime events of Baba; and hence is the clubbing of some chapters and reading of eight chapters on days 2 and 4.

Sai Deepthi July 24, at 7: Rakesh June 6, at 5: Sadhana June 20, at 5: All mistakes that have been spotted during multiple revisions, have been corrected in PDF and in online pages above. It took three and half years for me to accomplish this task.

Satcharitra in Telugu | Sai Shiridi

I wish Baba will accept my small work to submit at His Holy Feet and I hope that other Sai devotees around the world will use this satcharitra to their heart's content. But it is already done and I am now astray on to what to do! This is snirdi good… Music and the voice of one who was reading are really bringing us to devotional mood.

Ramya Challa May 27, at 1:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий